[geeklog-users] Upgrade problem

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jul 9 00:42:22 EDT 2004

No, you should comment out the lines in the .sql. file, not
install.php.  The install script will go through the upgrade .sql files
in the sql/ directory in order and apply them.  You would need to
comment any referring to static pages.  I'd seriously consider trying to
install staticpages and get it working at some point...what you and I
are talking about here is only a temporary solution.

--Tony