[geeklog-users] www.geeklog.net not valid html 4.01

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Sun Mar 14 20:42:01 EST 2004

As the author of a few of the plugins - I can say there is always room for
improvement. I have to admit this has not been a focus of mine but my
knowledge of HTML and CSS has been improving so I will work towards
addressing some of these exceptions.

One that I see right away would be to use &amp in the URL string for passing
GET VARS.

The forum uses HTML templates so it should be easy for someone to make any
necessary edits should this be an issue for them.

Blaine