[geeklog-users] block titles

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Mar 26 10:39:54 EST 2004

You would need to modify the code for COM_showBlocks as it currently gets
the name for all users from the database.
As this code extract shows:
   $blkheader = COM_startBlock( $A['title'], $A['help'],
           COM_getBlockTemplate( $A['name'], 'header' ));

The feature is there to apply a custom theme but not a custom title per
block.

Blaine