[geeklog-users] How to add headlines in .rdf files?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Oct 29 14:07:17 EDT 2004

Alberto,

>But, the fact is, in my spanish version, appears "Bloque normal"  (Normal
>block, I suppose) "bloque PHP" (PHP block) and "Bloque de sistema" (System
>block). Nothing about "Portal Block".

Looks like "Bloque del Sistema" is the equivalent of the Portal Block.
Maybe the translator didn't really understand what that option is for.

>I have selected system block, with no results.

So what happens?

You have to fill in the usual information for a block (in the upper part
of the form, until the first horizontal line). You can skip the next
input field (which is for PHP blocks only), fill in the URL of the RSS
field in the next one, leave everything else as it is and save the block.
When you go back to your homepage, the block should then appear.

http://geeklog.info/