[geeklog-users] LDAP?

Jannetta Lewis Jannetta.Lewis at newdur.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 09:57:07 EST 2005

Hi Jeffrey

A somewhat late response but I hope it might still be of help. I did an
LDAP hack a while ago. I don't know how well it will work for anybody
else, but it works for us, you can download it from my homepage at:
http://www.jannetta.com/article.php/20040622102151358

Jannetta

====
New College Durham
Product Development Co-ordinator
X4434

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."  (Ford Prefect)
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits"
(Albert Einstein)

>>> vfuria at gmail.com 23/12/2004 16:38:38 >>>
It definitely does not support LDAP natively.  I have not heard of a
LDAP plugin either, but one may exist that I don't know about.

-Vinny