[Neurons] London NLP Conference --- Nov. 9-11, 20112

L. Michael Hall meta at acsol.net
Fri Jan 20 17:19:24 EST 2012

From: L. Michael Hall

Re: NLP Conference

Yes, it is very early to consider it, but if you do you can save money!

David Bowman has sent out the following for a 20% early bird savings for the
London Conference.

I have been attending London NLP Conference for the past 12 or 13 years and
it has become the Mecca of the English speaking NLP community. So check out
the details below and meet us in the UK this November.

Please find below the February events listing, we have also included details
of the remaining January events for your information.

Unfortunately, our published dates for The NLP Conference of 2nd – 4th
November clash with a big event at Excel. Because of the consequent demand
for hotel rooms in the area, we have no option but to change the dates of
the conference to 9th to 11th November. We hope this will not cause any
inconvenience.

We’re delighted to announce that we have opened booking for the next
conference (9th to 11th November 2012) with a fantastic offer –
<http://crownhouse.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b6ae2908dbc54b8b8b526cd
ea&id=75da2fa502&e=02ab909516> you can secure your place now with just a 20%
deposit on some great early bird prices:

One day: £100 plus VAT (deposit £20 plus VAT)
Two days: £180 plus VAT (deposit £36 plus VAT)
Three days: £250 plus VAT (deposit £50 plus VAT)

And you can also choose a free book. This early bird offer is only open
until 29th January 2012.

I have some more information on the structure of next year’s conference: we
are integrating the education conference into the main conference and
providing education streams on Friday and Saturday, we are also looking to
have a choice of Friday (pre-conference) workshops and we will be including
social events on both Friday and Saturday nights. Check out the website for
further developments as they become available.

Click
<http://crownhouse.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b6ae2908dbc54b8b8b526cd
ea&id=31eef7bc87&e=02ab909516> here to book your place (and receive a free
book) now.

Best wishes,

David

David Bowman
NLP Events & the NLP Conference
Crown Buildings
Bancyfelin
Carmarthen
SA33 5ND

Tel 01267 211880 Fax 01267 211882

L. Michael Hall, Ph.D.

Neuro-Semantics Executive Director ---- <http://www.neurosemantics.com/>
www.neurosemantics.com

P.O. Box 8

Clifton, CO. 81520 USA

1 970-523-7877

What is Neuro-Semantic NLP? Get your free subscription to "Neurons" ---
the weekly International Newsletter of Neuro-Semantics. Subscribe at
<http://www.neurosemantics.com/> www.neurosemantics.com. Dr. Hall sends
out Meta Reflections every Monday (Colorado time). Trainers' Reflections
occur on Tuesdays and Meta-Coach Reflections on Wednesdays. Contact Dr.
Hall at meta at acsol.net

For world-class Coach Training --- see Meta-Coaching System at
<http://www.meta-coaching.org/> www.meta-coaching.org and at
www.metacoachfoundation.org

Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential Movement in 2007, for
information about the Self-Actualization workshops, go to
<http://www.self-actualizing.org/> www.self-actualizing.org