[SecViz] Welcome to the SecViz - Visualization Mailinglist

Raffael Marty rmarty at splunk.com
Thu Mar 19 11:25:05 EDT 2009

Welcome!

This mailinglist has now been around for a number of weeks. Finally, I
am getting around to say hello to everyone.

May I remind you of the charter for the list:

The list is meant for people that are working on log analysis, log
mining and especially on visualization of security related data to
exchange, discuss, and comment on techniques, methods, parsers,
applications, and sample graphs.

I hope we can get some interesting discussions started here. Please
feel free to fire away. As of today, we have 25 subscribers. I am
assuming we will get a bunch more as soon as I announce the list on
secviz.org also.

If you are on twitter, you might want to consider to also follow
@secviz.

Seeing is believing ;)

Raffael

--