[geeklog-devel] Geeklog and MySQL 3.22

Jason Whittenburg me at jasonwhittenburg.com
Wed Feb 12 19:35:05 EST 2003

My $0.02

MySQL AB does not recommend anyone run 3.22 unless they have special
needs.  Additionally, MySQL 3.22 is no longer supported by MySQL AB.  I
have no problem with anyone spending some time to make it work, but it
does seem counter productive.  Also it seems that MySQL 4.0 will be going
take the "stable/production" title soon.

-Jason