[geeklog-devel] New links system

amd at azoresmedia.com amd at azoresmedia.com
Mon Jan 13 11:42:15 EST 2003

I'm right now implementing a new links system for geeklog. Hopefully... it won't require changes on the themes...

The new features are:

1) Unlimited category depth
2) The possibility of commenting the links (suggestions... anyone?)
3) You are able to rate the links (from 1 to 5)

Besides this... they are exactelly the same as geeklog's current ones. I'll put them online and give you an URL for you to see by tomorrow (i'll also make the code available... still a little messy... but I can clean it up later).

bye

Andre