[geeklog-devel] New links system

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Mon Jan 13 12:14:51 EST 2003

Rating links is less interesting to me but the first two items make sense.
If you do the comments, I think that will have to introduce a new page
that shows the details of a link with the comment stuff below it (thus,
that will require theme changes but should be additions and not changes).
On the new page I'd like to see the link details (title,url,hits,user who
added it, etc) with the comments below it.

--Tony

 On Mon, 13 Jan 2003
amd at azoresmedia.com wrote:

> I'm right now implementing a new links system for geeklog. Hopefully... it won't require changes on the themes...
>
> The new features are:
>
> 1) Unlimited category depth
> 2) The possibility of commenting the links (suggestions... anyone?)
> 3) You are able to rate the links (from 1 to 5)
>
> Besides this... they are exactelly the same as geeklog's current ones. I'll put them online and give you an URL for you to see by tomorrow (i'll also make the code available... still a little messy... but I can clean it up later).
>
> bye
>
> Andre

Tony Bibbs         | "I guess you have to remember that those who don't |
tony at tonybibbs.com | hunt or fish often see those of us who do as       |
                   | harmlessly strange and sort of amusing. When you   |
                   | think about it, that might be a fair assessment."  |
                   | --Unknown                                          |