[geeklog-devel] Static Pages

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Mar 3 11:59:23 EST 2003

A few questions about this module, firstly, has version 1.2 that Tom
did been incorporated into CVS yet? Secondly, do I loose ant
functionality upgrading to that version?  I ask because Tom had based
his version on an older one Tony did so I want to know if Tom's version
is now the most recent release.

That said, I had a question today from a Static Page admin:

1) Can the Admin page for viewing static pages be made to work like
Tom's link page update? (/knuckles looks at Tom) That is to say, can we
nest static pages into categories for easier viewing and sorting of
these pages.  It's getting really trying to sort through an endless
listing of static pages.

Sincerely,
Simon