[geeklog-devel] Re: Attn: Tony, Mark, Jason - Donations to Geeklog

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Mar 20 09:34:47 EST 2003

Victor,

The developers can be reached via the Geeklog Dev-Talk mailing list:

The address is geeklog-devtalk at lists.geeklog.net.  Please note that is a
public mailing list.

As a clarification, the addresses for Mark and Jason have changed and Dirk
Haun, the main 1.3.x developer from Germany is not listed as well as a few
other key developers.

We have been ironing out supporting pricing and still haven't finalized
anything.  We'd all be interested to hear about your plans in more detail.

--Tony

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
tony at tonybibbs.com  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as