[geeklog-devel] MVC package and sample application

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Sat Mar 22 10:57:25 EST 2003

As I mentioned in a prior message, I have completed an initial stab at
an MVC package complete with a sample application.  Attached is a zip
file with the relevant code.

Please note the following requirements:
1) PHP4 session support
2) PEAR::DB installed (ususally is)
3) MySQL

I'd appreciate if you all would give this an honest look by installing
the sample application, looking at the code and sending questions and
comments.  It is important because I'd like some version of this
implementation to be used throughout GL2 but want to be sure you all
agree this adds real value.

Thanks guys,

--
|Tony Bibbs         |[R]egardless of what you may think of our penal   |