[geeklog-devel] Plugin layout

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 00:02:46 EST 2004

Basically I was thinking that only index.php have an "echo" statement.
 Everything else should pass around HTML strings.  That would allow us
to do cool stuff like apply post-processing filters on all pages (or
just some pages).

URL rewriting should be easy, if we just let the plugins deal with it.
 Just so long as the first parameter in a rewritten URL is a plugin
name so that index.php knows what to do.  Implementing something more
complex would (obviously) require more effort and complexity.

-Vinny