[geeklog-devel] Search Engine Friendly URLs for Stories

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Jan 20 11:34:10 EST 2004

Note that a real test under windows would include the use of apache with
php.exe and under IIS as an ISAPI filter.  I failed to test both way
back when I first developed the code and my suspicion is it may have
worked as an ISAPI and not as an .exe though I have nothing to back that
up with.

I'd like to see someone test this as well, I don't have the means to
retest this right now.

--Tony