[geeklog-devel] PDF feature....

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jun 3 18:01:26 EDT 2004

This weekend I'm going to be polishing a PDF generator that a buddy from
work built.  Long story short is I have a working hack that allows you
to view any Geeklog article as a PDF.  The way it works is it send the
printmode HTML to a PDF generator which saves the resulting PDF into a
directory.  Most of my work is going to be code clean up and then adding
a few simple $_CONF vars.  I figured having it will let you all decide
on how else we might use the thing.

I've attached a sample PDF generated using the tool from our Geeklog
intranet site.