[geeklog-devel] PDF feature....

Blaine Lang geeklog at langfamily.ca
Fri Jun 4 09:24:13 EDT 2004

Hi Tony,

I think this would be usefull and nice if there was a new optional function
that plugins could call to create a pdf from data they are managing as well.

I've looked at the PHP PDF funcitions and it appeared to not be too
involved. I just have not had the client request yet so I left it on the
side for now.

Blaine