[geeklog-devel] PDF support, was [Fwd: further span in comments & problem with security listserv signup]

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:30:30 EDT 2004

I just started looking at the code, haven't actually done a successful
test yet (this is probably my fault).  Like Tony though, I won't have
significant time until this weekend.  I'll let everyone know if I make
any progress (on this or adding to the SpamX plugin, I'll make PDF a
priority though).

-Vinny