[geeklog-devel] GL2 and site relationships

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Jan 5 14:55:14 EST 2005

In gl2 we can handle the ability to share user bases across sites by
simply implementing an account manager to do this.   As you might guess,
the entire log in process is isolated so that it can be easily
extended/modified to suit the needs of a particular site.  You could do
a simple webservice call to have one GL site remotely authenticate to
another GL site or use the same method for doing it local (though it
would be unneeded HTTP overhead).

--Tony