[geeklog-devel] Deleting comments

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:56:08 EST 2005

Also the functions in comment.php could probably be moved into the
"lib-comment.php" file as well.  If you'd like, I can take a first
stab at this this coming weekend (with the weather here I should have
time to get some work done).  Though if you'd prefer to do it I won't
get hurt feelings.  Hopefully Tony won't mind me working on something
besides Geeklog-2.  ;)

If you want to get really adventurous, I could go crazy and implement
comments in a more OO fashion.

-Vinny

P.S.  For those interested, I just checked in the first part of
comments for GL2.  See
http://cvs.geeklog.net/co.php/Geeklog-2/system/Propel/Geeklog-2/Gl2Comment.php.
 Just ignore the FIXMEs. :)