[geeklog-devel] Editor for Gl2 Content Plugin

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:40:09 EDT 2007

Obviously I want to try to go the easiest route possible. Of course if I end
up getting an overwhelming amount of "FCKEditor is the way to go" then I am
going to implement it. I am going to start playing around with FCKEditor
tomorrow and do a personal analysis of the pros and cons of both it and
TinyMCE. I will most likely post a comparison of the two editors on my blog.

--
Best Regards,
Damien