[geeklog-devel] Themes (was: FrOSCon 2007)

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Mon Aug 27 19:20:12 EDT 2007

At 05:22 PM 8/27/2007, Mark R. Evans wrote:
> From a marketing standpoint, I would suggest that we at least start
> with removing links to items that simply no longer work at
> <http://geeklog.net>geeklog.net.  For example, 'Report a bug', it
> simply gives a page not found error.   On the CVS page, the links
> to the geeklog-devtalk and geeklog-cvs also give a 404 error as do
> the 2 CVS browser links as well.

I hope you actually meant fixing those links, not removing them. A
bug tracker is essential for a project of Geeklog's size.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com