[geeklog-devel] Themes (was: FrOSCon 2007)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Aug 28 14:05:38 EDT 2007

Mark R. Evans wrote:

>From a marketing standpoint, I would suggest that we at least start with
>removing links to items that simply no longer work at geeklog.net.  For
>example, 'Report a bug', it simply gives a page not found error.   On the
>CVS page, the links to the geeklog-devtalk and geeklog-cvs also give a 404
>error as do the 2 CVS browser links as well.

Thanks. I was aware of the broken CVS viewer link but not of the two for
the mailing lists. Those must have been dead for a long time, actually
(even before the last server move).

Fixed the links to the mailing lists and commented out "report a bug"
and the CVS viewer link for now.

http://spam.tinyweb.net/