[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007

Markus Wollschlaeger 1000ideen at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 06:39:21 EDT 2007

I`d like to discuss with you the following points to make suggestions for the improvement of the site and also to design a flyer for Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007

http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=77286

I have compared many small CMS and whenever I look at a new site the people there promise 'everything'. Little is true but Geeklog has much to offer. One of the handicaps is that visitors can`t see this at one glance.

Thanks, Markus