[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Fri Jul 13 06:43:43 EDT 2007

I wonder if it would not make sense to create a frontpage like mozilla
has for firefox.
I see that there are answers to most of the points you ask at the docs
and somewhere in the website, but a startpage for geeklog or a big
button for newbies linking to one would be great.
The startpage should contain much of the information that you listed in
the post.

Oliver