[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jul 13 10:45:14 EDT 2007

I think most of what you have there needs to be addressed.  Maybe not all in the main flyer, though, some of what you have there makes sense.  This is pretty much what Joe was getting at in his response to that thread. Anyway, thanks for the feedback...I'm sure Dirk will probably chime in on the topic.

--Tony