[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007 - flyer

Markus Wollschlaeger 1000ideen at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 16:19:36 EDT 2007

Right, I got some designs ready for that flyer (no brochure). Up to now we did not really plan in detail what to hand out there but I thought if there was such a big crowd of drupal users there and probably all of them know joomla too, then we could play on that.

By using the words drupal and joomla in a playful way we show that we are also playing in that league. And we are playing optically in a very attractive way.

What is a picture of reliability? For me it is an airplane. It is also very popular and I found nice pictures ( I don`t have the copy rights yet).

The wording is everything but finished. It is just a first idea. We have the special situation that people in Germany won`t know how to pronounce Geeklog. I`d prefer the spelling GeekLog anyway. The English word "geek" is rather unknown. I suppose many people would say: "G-clock"

www.hallomarkus.de/geeklog1.pdf

The pages have a number in case you want to give me a feedback.

Thanks, Markus