[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007 - flyer

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Fri Jul 13 20:43:02 EDT 2007

At 04:19 PM 7/13/2007, Markus Wollschlaeger wrote:
>What is a picture of reliability? For me it is an airplane. It is
>also very popular and I found nice pictures ( I don`t have the copy
>rights yet).

Copyright free airplane pictures are probably hard to come by. Go
with NASA rockets (pre-space shuttle). They were pretty reliable and
most NASA photos should be copyright free.

>The wording is everything but finished. It is just a first idea. We
>have the special situation that people in Germany won`t know how to
>pronounce Geeklog. I`d prefer the spelling GeekLog anyway. The
>English word "geek" is rather unknown. I suppose many people would
>say: "G-clock"

Are Joomla or Drupal any easier to pronounce in German? :-)

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com