[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007 - flyer

Markus Wollschlaeger 1000ideen at gmx.de
Sat Jul 14 03:32:35 EDT 2007

Yes and no. You may look at http://fotolia.com/ They have good and cheap photographs or I could try negotiate with airliners.net

>Are Joomla or Drupal any easier to pronounce in German?<
Yes in German and possibly many other languages, because you can guess where the sylable ends: joom-la and dru-pal.

The point with geeklog is that it could be gee-klog or geek-log. Both does not make sense in German (and probably not in any other language) but brands like G-Star or G-Shock are known. So there is a high likelyness that people will say something like G-Clock. Thus the writing GeekLog would help pronouncing it because it shows where the sylable ends.

I think this has been discussed here before but not with this aspect.

Anyway I got to give that little flyer to the printer on Sunday or we won`t get it printed for 10 Euro / 1000. It is a special offer.

gee -- Markus