[geeklog-devel] Add/Edit user and access to remoteservice field

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Thu Jul 19 12:41:39 EDT 2007

Currently you can not add a new user and specify the remoteservice
option, nor can you edit a user and change this.
Is there any reason, we would not do allow that user admin option?

Reason: If we created say an LDAP authentication class, I may still want
to create local login accounts and maybe even create users that will
login later via LDAP that have not yet logged in so I can setup their
permissions.

Blaine