[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

Web Site Master WebSiteMaster at cogeco.net
Mon Nov 26 10:09:12 EST 2007

I'm sorry to see you leave Oliver!  I hope eventually you will come back.

I really think frustrations have developed primarily through lack of and
organization of communication.  A project management tool is really needed
here.  Especially when more people seem to be using the mailing list (like
me) to see where Geeklog is headed, to help out when they can and to give
feedback on features, etc. A mailing list really isn't the best tool for all
this.

We should work at getting Mantis up (or some other tool) fairly soon.  If a
server is needed I could install Mantis on mine.

Tom