[geeklog-devel] Bye.

Stone Micro stonemicro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:57:18 EST 2007

Oliver,

I don't know if I am allow to post here, but as a GL community member for
over 5 years, I just want to say that I hate to see you leave.  You
contribution has meant a great deal to me as a GL user and I am sure with
the entire GL community.

Whether you would reconsider to stay or not, I would like to advise you to
try to be less reactive.  I found that a lot of comments and criticisms that
you reacted to are quite trivial, which distract you from focusing on what
matters most.  I have found that a great number of good people in the world
end up wasting their lives in reacting to other people's reactivity.

I am sure you haven't interacted with Mark much in the past.  In my five
years with GL community I found Dirk and Mark to be among the best when it
comes to social skill.  I hope you can get to know him and find him to be a
very helpful person.

All of you, core developers, have sacrifice much time and energy for the
dream of GL community.  At a point GL is about to reach a major break
through to perfection, I don't want you to see you leave and miss to be part
of this dream.

In any case, with the Thanksgiving spirit, I pray that you will be greatly
blessed for what you have done for all of us.

Sam