[geeklog-devel] caching template library

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Thu Nov 29 23:14:52 EST 2007

At 11:03 PM 11/29/2007, Mark R. Evans wrote:
>Installation is simple and straight forward.

I suppose I should rethink my opinion on this since I just posted
that it isn't very straightforward. If you are using the extras
provided by the library then you have to just replace the old
template file. That kind of install is very straightforward. Drop in
the file and away you go. The current instructions in the
downloadable zip assume you are testing the library and would want to
switch between them. That is less straightforward. Also, for 1.4.1
you would need to apply some code fixes. 1.5 has those code fixes
already thanks to Dirk.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games