[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Mon Oct 22 22:43:09 EDT 2007

I agree with Dirk! :-) Let's make XHTML an option! It would be cool to
be able to choose between the two doctypes! Perhaps someone in another
CMS's forum will start ranting about "Geeklog has this, why can't we do
it!" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, let's see how *they* like it! :-)

Seriously though, I cast my vote (if there is such a thing as democracy
among the core devs, I don't like to thing that I support a dictatorship
:-P ) for this to make it into GL 1.5. I also am willing to take my
share of the files and go over them line by line. I may not me perfect,
but dang it! I'm excited!

WoooT!

:-)

Eric 'Geiss' Warren