[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Wed Oct 24 01:59:01 EDT 2007

The thought just occurred to me that some might think that my desire for
XHTML is tied to the theme I am working on (whether it gets accepted
for 1.5 or not), it is not. They are two separate things to consider.

Food for thought though, silence can be golden, but with November soon
approaching, it would be courteous to break that silence with some
direction from the decision makers. To theme or not to theme, that is
the only question at this point that remains for me. Green light it, and
I'll keep doing what I'm doing and try to make it the best it can be.
Let me know that it doesn't pass muster, and no problem. I'll still try
to make it the best it can be, and release it as a 1.4.1 theme via the
usual community channels. Either way, I'm good.  ...I just want some
closure (as my wife frequently  tells me! :-) )

Thx!

Eric 'Geiss' Warren