[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Document structure

Web Site Master WebSiteMaster at cogeco.net
Wed Sep 26 14:35:51 EDT 2007

This definitely should take over all tree structures in GL like Topics,
Links, etc.  It's something that has been missing for a while.

I would also suggest a sort order would also be needed for each category
since alphabetically isn't always wanted (user defined).

How do you get around linking to objects without hard coding for them?  A
few more API plugin functions are needed in general that allow for
returning, what linkable objects a plugin has and a link to a object if an
ID is given.