[geeklog-devel] Public/User Perception of Projects (was Perception is everything...)

Markus Wollschlaeger 1000ideen at gmx.de
Fri Apr 11 12:07:58 EDT 2008

@ Michael
Concerning the push and pull of a forum this may be interesting. Alex made a hack to push the thread answers:
http://www.portalparts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=2&showtopic=5704 Would that do it? You could not post a reply by email though.

Concerning the Wordpress style: WP shows on its front page what it can do and that is very little. Geeklog has to show what it can do and that is best represented in 3 columns and the last forum postings (possibly plus showing some more plugins). BTW where can I see the new theme and where is the archive of this list?

@Tony: I believe in the "system" of people. You give something and surprise, surprise you get more back than you expected. The community is Geeklog not the developers (though they are very, very important ;-) ) Of course this includes a hierarchy or a decission making group / committee. Anyway I`m curious what comes up next. 8-}

Markus
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free