[geeklog-devel] Public/User Perception of Projects (was Perception is everything...)

Eric Warren eakwarren at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:16:28 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Markus Wollschlaeger <1000ideen at gmx.de>
wrote:

>  BTW where can I see the new theme and where is the archive of this list?

The Nouveau theme can be seen at http://nouveau.gllabs.org. We're almost
ready to release a gl v1.4.1 compatible version. Because it is built on the
Caching Template Library (
http://www.gllabs.org/wiki/doku.php?id=geeklog:templatecache) it only
requires files that differ from the base Professional theme. So once gl v1.5
hits, we should be able to publish a 1.5 compatible version almost
immediately. (At least, that's my hope! Real world responsibilities might
get int he way for a few days... :-)

The archive of this email list can be found at
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/

Thx!

Eric