[geeklog-devel] Road to 1.5.1 Was: Request to add a new PLG hook - add createUserPrecheck

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 03:58:39 EDT 2008

> Can we go back to fixing bugs instead, please?

We need a hard plan for release. What must be fixed to release? I've
been working on fixing MS SQL issues introduced into CVS and the
trivial bugs in the Mantis instance. There are two issues in the Next
Release filter, both of which I thought you were working on?

I can dredge out the blocks thread and make the change and sort out
the COM_rightBlocks issue if you like

As maintainer, do you want to provide us a to-do for release list?

What do we need to do other than fix those two bugs to get the release
out so we can prepare for integrating the GSoC entries?

Then we can figure out who can do what when and get the release made.

Cheers,

Mike