[geeklog-devel] Request to add a new PLG hook - add createUserPrecheck

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sat Aug 16 10:20:52 EDT 2008

Dirk Haun wrote:
> Blaine Lang wrote:
>

>> Do you want me to hold off making this change until after the next release?
>>

> If it's not too invasive ...
>
> Guys, we're in one of those "feature creep" phases again - instead of
> wrapping up the release, we're stalling and introducing new features
> (and yes, I'm guilty of that myself).

Not a problem in waiting as I have some other user admin / account admin
changes that I am working on that I want to commit post 1.5.1

> Can we go back to fixing bugs instead, please?

The FCKeditor upgrade is committed with one minor issue that the resize
feature in the advanced editor mode is not working now and I've removed
the +/- images for now.

- Blaine