[geeklog-devel] Bug when approving story submissions?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jun 18 17:02:28 EDT 2008

Mark R. Evans wrote:

>Did you change the story id on one of the stories?

That's probably it. I changed the sid on the glFusion article and it was
properly deleted from the submission queue. I did not change the sid on
the other article and it was duplicated.

>How are edits in the submission queue supposed to work.  It looks like now
>when you edit and save, it approves the story automatically.

That's how it's supposed to work (and it did for the last couple of years).

If you don't want to publish the story just yet, use the draft flag. In
the absence of a multi-stage approval process, that's the closest you
can get to a "workflow" of sorts. Removing it from the submission queue
at least shows that somebody has looked at the article already.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/