[geeklog-devel] The road ahead - post 1.5.0

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 17:57:48 EDT 2008

I also think we need to include the template caching upgrade into 1.5.1.
It's finished.  It has proven itself on several websites, and will not
require a lot of work on our part.  In fact, we could release a story (maybe
ask Joe to do it), advising plugin authors that it is coming in the next x
months and they should start to prepare their plugins now.

-Vinny