[geeklog-devel] AJAX and Javascript Libraries - request for comments

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Tue Feb 3 15:48:53 EST 2009

Today I saw a google way :

The AJAX Libraries API is a content distribution network and loading
architecture for the most popular, open source JavaScript libraries.
By using the Google AJAX API Loader's google.load() method, your
application has high speed, globaly available access to a growing list
of the most popular, open source JavaScript libraries including:

    * jQuery
    * jQuery UI
    * Prototype
    * script.aculo.us