[geeklog-devel] Crediting translators by a link

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:44:03 EST 2009

I don't think that it is necessary or a particullary fair idea.
Translators are an important part of the team that creates Geeklog,
but so are the coders, the documentors, and the forum contributors. In
fact, everyone who contributes to Geeklog is an important part of the
community. The Geekog link in the footer is meant to be recognition of
everyone's efforts. There simply isn't room in the footer for everyone
to put their own byline (and still have a reasonable footer).

Just my $0.02...
-Vinny