[geeklog-devel] GSoC students, please submit your applications to the webapp

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Mar 31 17:31:56 EDT 2009

Just a quick note to those GSoC students that haven't submitted their
application to the webapp, <http://socghop.appspot.com/>, yet:

We have been asked by Google to ask our students to start submitting
their proposals real soon now, so that Google can get a better idea how
many applications are actually coming in for the GSoC.

So, everyone working on a new draft: Please plan on submitting that next
revision directly to the webapp. Also, we've seen quite a few promising
proposals that haven't landed in the webapp yet and we would really like
to see those submitted "officially" sooner rather than later. So please
do that now. Thanks!

Just to clarify: The deadline (Friday, April 3, 19:00 UTC) still stands
and is unlikely to move (in any direction). This is just a measure to
get a better idea about the number of applications out there.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/