[geeklog-devel] Plugin Repository Development Thread

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 17 03:00:52 EDT 2009

Something else we need to take care of in plugins: An indication which
databases are supported.

I would think it's the plugin's responsibility to check this upon
install (in the plugin_compatible_with_this_version function).

But it would be useful to have this information available in the Plugin
Repository, so that if you're running on Postgres and the plugin only
supports MS SQL, you don't need to download the plugin to find out.

Is this something the person uploading the plugin should provide in a
form or could this be found out automatically (since I assume the Plugin
Repository will perform certain checks automatically anyway)?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/