[geeklog-devel] Autotags help?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Nov 22 16:36:59 EST 2009

Speaking of new autotag features,

 I have always wanted to control what autotags a user can use in a post
(comment, story, forum post, etc..). I have created autotags (mainly from
the autotags plugin) for all sorts of things and I have about 30 to 40
different ones in use. Most of them I don't really want a normal user to use
or even know about.

I haven't really thought of what the best way to actually do this but I
thought I would throw the idea out there.

Tom