[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2010 is on

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 01:39:51 EDT 2010

Joe,

Only had a few minutes tonight to take a look. Have a couple comments
though:

1.  1.7.0 introduces Postgresql support, we'll need SQL updates for it as
well.
2.  Since your using the column grp_owner in where clauses everytime you
select from the group table, I think we need an index on it. I think the
UNIQUE INDEX in MySQL also acts as sorting index, but I don't think (but I'm
not sure) that a MSSQL CONSTRAINT acts as an index.

I'll have more time to look at it over the weekend.

-Vinny

P.S. You may be a bit late for 1.7.0. Dirk indicated a feature freeze
earlier this week and is aiming for a Beta 1.7.0 over the weekend.