[geeklog-devel] Redirect after login

Rob Howard - KWFS rob.howard at kwfs.info
Wed Feb 3 17:33:16 EST 2010

I think the login re-direct process could be made alot more complex rather
than just remaining on the same page after login  perhaps in the next
version of geeklog there could be an option in the configuration to allow
you to re-direct to static page perhaps. Maybe something that can be done in
the Summer of Code?