[geeklog-devel] SOCNET

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Feb 18 16:30:31 EST 2010

The name sounds good to me.

So is this the desired route to go then? (group question here)

The basic core patch as described by Joe and then a SocNet plugin that
handles the friends and groups admin and user UI stuff. Additional social
networking features would then be handled by additional plugins which may be
dependent on the SocNet plugin.

Tom